• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yes, I've used it, and have plotted a few shapefiles but I've never gone further than that. I don't have the motivation to learn how to use it, so I'm just sticking to using Python and its packages.
Here's my first one isn't pretty but with a bit of tinkering, I can make it real nice. My buddy knows how to make some really good stuff on there. could share some of his maps. After finishing it up on the qgis i just put it in paint to wash out irrelevant areas. I know my color scheme is off lol. I'm the next webber/ollie modernweenie. this is 91-20 annual mean mins btw

0nYXnAj.png

Last edited:
Going to be fun watching you call for a SE ridge all winter.
Lol when was the last time we got legitimate pacific driven cold that didn’t have a SER issue ? Just saying, have to go back 4 years basically, 7/10 times when there’s pacific driven cold it goes into the plains and western US, last year a great example, it’s being real, truth hurts

Here's my first one isn't pretty but with a bit of tinkering, I can make it real nice. My buddy knows how to make some really good stuff on there. could share some of his maps. After finishing it up on the qgis i just put it in paint to wash out irrelevant areas. I know my color scheme is off lol. I'm the next webber/ollie modernweenie. this is 91-20 annual mean mins btw

0nYXnAj.png
Oooo, very nice!

Give ameer 15 touches today
Give chubba 15 touches today
Give mccaffrey 5-10 touches today

Back