• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Jobs suck

I love my job... I drive around and listen to music as I deliver food ? go home when I get tired of it. If the traffic would go away it would be even better ?

Heck tonight was waiting for an order and just had a random conversation with other dashers ? it's so random...

I love my job... I drive around and listen to music as I deliver food ? go home when I get tired of it. If the traffic would go away it would be even better ?

Heck tonight was waiting for an order and just had a random conversation with other dashers ? it's so random...
Your not with your other job anymore?

I don’t like random. I need some structure and kind of like to know how my days going to go. I don’t do well ‘ on the fly’

He changes his pic every two weeks or so.
Have you ever used qgis? i downloaded it, no experience but messed around and with a bit of guidance I sort of have a map of Florida 1991-2020 mean minmums made ( help from a friend there who made one but gave me his CSV data just to play with and learn). imma doing one for NC.

Have you ever used qgis? i downloaded it, no experience but messed around and with a bit of guidance I sort of have a map of Florida 1991-2020 mean minmums made ( help from a friend there who made one but gave me his CSV data just to play with and learn). imma doing one for NC.
If your a student you can get free versions of Autocad and ARCmap which are really nice spatial analysis tools

Reactions: SD
Back