• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Somebody gonna post the Euro run that shows day twelve will be headed towards glory of cold and snow?

When you turn the heat up that high it causes you to get sinus infections... I remember you said you struggle with that... It causes your sinuses to dry out then getting inflamed then get infected
It’s really the dry air that causes sinusitis, I have essential oil diffusers/humidifiers which help protect against them, the cold weather is what causes problems, since I get them easier in the winter

It’s really the dry air that causes sinusitis, I have essential oil diffusers/humidifiers which help protect against them, the cold weather is what causes problems, since I get them easier in the winter
Yeah the heat dries the air out for sure.

Have you ever used qgis? i downloaded it, no experience but messed around and with a bit of guidance I sort of have a map of Florida 1991-2020 mean minmums made ( help from a friend there who made one but gave me his CSV data just to play with and learn). imma doing one for NC.
Yes, I've used it, and have plotted a few shapefiles but I've never gone further than that. I don't have the motivation to learn how to use it, so I'm just sticking to using Python and its packages.

So they cancelled the full an hour before race started this morning, everyone ran the half marathon. Kinda sucks, all that training and money but only ran half but I understand the decision. It was however, a blast! Some 25 mph gust and windchills in upper 30s in Savannah, it was great ?? and yeah I crushed it ?????

Snapchat-1860841719.jpg

So they cancelled the full an hour before race started this morning, everyone ran the half marathon. Kinda sucks, all that training and money but only ran half but I understand the decision. It was however, a blast! Some 25 mph gust and windchills in upper 30s in Savannah, it was great ?? and yeah I crushed it ?????

View attachment 94491
Me and a few thousand of my insane running friends ??
IMG_4943_20211106_192229.jpg
IMG954942_20211106_192222.jpg

Back