• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

lol. Lots of NC-12 washed out and now it’s illegal for beach towns to take sand from protected areas to buffer their beaches . Ahhh silly humans !

Nah . Nicky is by far number 1. Who else pushes day 12 model outputs as medium range?
Lol no shot. 240 is maximum medium range anything past is medium-long range 280+ is long range … I know for a fact 4-8 other weenies that go beyond comprehension

There’s honestly not much to like about winter other than snow lol
Winter activities like ice fishing, snow mobiling, sledding, 4x4 ing, all sorts of fun stuff! And hockey!

Winter activities like ice fishing, snow mobiling, sledding, 4x4 ing, all sorts of fun stuff! And hockey!
Well you don’t get that here in the southeast. When it gets cold it’s dry and my hands start cracking lol winter sucks tbh

I looked up the sundown time to see what it changed to earlier today, and then forgot for a couple hours that the time changed today rofl I'm slow.

Now that I remember, I'm a little tired lol.

Today everything why is this early ?

On the plus side the models come out an hour earlier now!

Something about the feeling the hammer makes when you forge weld.

Attachments

• A473C88C-990C-4996-8DD9-5C5DAC575AE0.jpeg
    A473C88C-990C-4996-8DD9-5C5DAC575AE0.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 7
Back