• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The fact people find my warm maps more of a problem then the terribly cropped images posted on here is interesting
After tiday I love your warm maps! If it ain’t snowing bring me 70 and sunny with no wind!

The fact people find my warm maps more of a problem then the terribly cropped images posted on here is interesting
Majority of people just don’t like warmth this time of year I mean we’re getting to that holiday season no one likes shorts weather for thanksgiving u wanna at least have to wear jeans out

Committed $278,000 bank fraud related to obtaining a pandemic relief loan for which he didn’t qualify. Sentenced to 63 months in prison.
I and I think the majority of America would gladly serve half that sentence (3 months) to blow over a quarter of a million dollars. He must have privilege.

But but but....
The text is even better and highlights what we have been saying kicking the can eventually ran out
Many of these areas have teetered between abnormal dryness and drought for the last few months. This week’s above-normal temperatures and below-normal precipitation warranted the expansion of abnormal dryness (D0) and moderate drought (D1) across the Carolinas and into Southeast Virginia, as several D1 areas are experiencing anywhere from 6 to12 inch deficits over the past 90 days.

Yup that a lot of money and he had over a year to play with it versus a timeout of 3 months lol. I’d say half of American would love to fly somewhere with all that cash for over a year…instead of doing whatever they did during the pandemic.

I’m actually super intrigued in going to Pittsburgh next Thursday through Monday. Model seem to be picking up on some lake effect snow. Could be in the 60s when I get there then snow two days later!

Yup that a lot of money and he had over a year to play with it versus a timeout of 3 months lol. I’d say half of American would love to fly somewhere with all that cash for over a year…instead of doing whatever they did during the pandemic.
Looks like he got 63 months. Even a 3rd of that would be a long time. I'm not sure most people would want to sit in jail for almost 2 years in order to fly around the country for free. Now if we're just making up arbitrary penalties, I guess we could pick 3 months, or why not pick 3 days? I would agree that a lot of people would love to have a quarter million dollars for a trade-off of 3 days in prison.

Back