• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Variable weather is nice until it messes with you, and I think the fun of being a female mixed with these weather changes gave me a bad headache for most of today.

Sucks. Still was a beautiful early November day, and since it’s early, I won’t mind those dreary days that are upcoming. Later on, those days will get old though.

I'm so old I remember when we used to post about cold fronts....not the warm up before cold fronts come through.
I’m so old I remember when it used to snow after cold fronts every now and then, now after cold fronts it only megafrosts for 3 days then it warms up ahead the GL cutter.

I’m so old I remember when it used to snow after cold fronts every now and then, now after cold fronts it only megafrosts for 3 days then it warms up ahead the GL cutter.
Get your tires straight maybe get some chains. You are about 100 miles from Mt. Mitchell, about the same to banner elk. Get yourself up that way with your camera a few times this year and I promise you'll feel differently. It's so hard to get snow to hit an exact spot down here.

Back