• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

In SON yes force feed them to me, in MAM no chance
I’ll admit it’s annoying when we waste it in winter when it could be snowing, but outside of our best climo for snow I’ll take 70s any time

I’ll admit it’s annoying when we waste it in winter when it could be snowing, but outside of our best climo for snow I’ll take 70s any time

Can't disagree that much. I'm just looking forward to the next couple of days to get that winter feel and look with the grey skies and windy chilly weather by Sunday 70 will sound good

Can't disagree that much. I'm just looking forward to the next couple of days to get that winter feel and look with the grey skies and windy chilly weather by Sunday 70 will sound good
I’m doing just fine myself . Ain’t too bothered by a few cold days .In fact some cloudy days will be nice. Long as we get back to some warmth and don’t see no dang 20s I’m good . So far at least first half of month seems safe from anything under the 30s . I’m liking global warming modernweenie

I’m doing just fine myself . Ain’t too bothered by a few cold days .In fact some cloudy days will be nice. Long as we get back to some warmth and don’t see no dang 20s I’m good . So far at least first half of month seems safe from anything under the 30s . I’m liking global warming modernweenie
I think my average high today is 47, and that cools off to 35 by end of November! Got a stretch of 60s coming next week, this sucks

I'm not sure if RDU or mby or yours will be able to do it but Friday/Saturday mornings have some decent potential to get into the upper 20s I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen west of US1

Back