• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Does anyone know if u pay for weather subscriptions does it help bring snow to your area

Brad P future-cast has me in the PINK MIX Thursday morning should I report obs or am I considered a MTN county here and at what level of accumulation do you call the law for

It's that time of year again. Time to start getting up the leaves. How do you take care of the ones in your yard? Blow them? Rake them? Bag them? Mow them? Burn them?

My backyard is wooded so I just blow the ones back there back into the wooded area. I blow any on my driveway in the frontyard onto the grass and then mow over all the ones in the front.

It's that time of year again. Time to start getting up the leaves. How do you take care of the ones in your yard? Blow them? Rake them? Bag them? Mow them? Burn them?

My backyard is wooded so I just blow the ones back there back into the wooded area. I blow any on my driveway in the frontyard onto the grass and then mow over all the ones in the front.
I pay @SD to do mine .

An absolute shame what’s happening to Henry ruggs … an absolute talent who decided to throw his career away and think he could drink while under the influence.. pitty

Back