• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The minimum , bare minimum income required to afford renting a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Raleigh is 60,000 dollars now . 60 frickin k for a tiny shoebox . I ain’t making this up either it was on wral. I’d be living in damn public housing if my dad was any younger or started off much later . Shoot all I know is I’m screwed . Thanks to all the losers who made this be the case .
Have you tried pulling on your boot straps?

The minimum , bare minimum income required to afford renting a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Raleigh is 60,000 dollars now . 60 frickin k for a tiny shoebox . I ain’t making this up either it was on wral. I’d be living in damn public housing if my dad was any younger or started off much later . Shoot all I know is I’m screwed . Thanks to all the losers who made this be the case .
Move to Wilkesboro, get a roomate! ?

I'm talking mainly the midwest but also in some smaller towns in the south.
Yes! Please keep advertising the midwest, if you know anyone in need of civil engineers out there please refer them to @Thor so he can quit building neighborhoods here and go build them somewhere far away from me.

For all the moronic facebook memes of "get rid of one" or "which one has to go" food and beverage items... None has to go. I want to KEEP THEM ALL! So STOP! ??

Meanwhile, I wonder how much land Blackrock bought today...

Umm, I'll take the 35-day GEFS Control
1638662400-fDgdom2JXgI.png
The CFS also agrees with this time period lol.

They also bring in a lot of jobs for people. Plus they always purchase properties over asking price. ?
Yes and they price everyone else out and are in kahoots with the Feds . A group of unelected people who wield unduly amounts of power over normal citizens . ---- em and anyone licking their boots . They are part of the world economic forums Great reset vision as well.

Yes and they price everyone else out and are in kahoots with the Feds . A group of unelected people who wield unduly amounts of power over normal citizens . ---- em and anyone licking their boots . They are part of the world economic forums Great reset vision as well.
I guess, I really don’t have the time to worry about everyone else. They help me so I like them plus they put food on my table and my employees.

I guess, I really don’t have the time to worry about everyone else. They help me so I like them plus they put food on my table and my employees.
Screw them massively. Seedy ass rotten to the core mofos . I’d rather be broke than sell my soul for a dollar I tell you what. I was totally right placing you in the country club republican group !

Back