• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yes please happen . That would End my trip in Pennsylvania on a happy note F9ACB69A-CAE4-48FB-BF2E-B46F1B061C35.png

8 months? Did you just move in with @pcbjr ? Man, you just know this is going to trigger up DD or the Icky Licky right?
Sounds like I have a new rent free home in the desert of Kernersville ! Your just jealous of my storms bro ! Thanks for the room though. Tired of sharing the one in Greenville with trump …

Last edited:
Sounds like I have a new rent free home in the desert of Kernersville ! Your just jealous of my storms bro ! Thanks for the room though. Tired of sharing the one in Greenville with trump …
I have no idea what rant you're going on, but I just meant he said it was warm in Easly for 8 months. I figured you'd ride in and bring him the real stats, as that can't be right.

I took it as he tried to make jello shots but got impatient and started pounding them before they set.....you know like in college. Ladies love the jelly shooters
They were supposed to set? That explains a lot

Umm, I'll take the 35-day GEFS Control
1638662400-fDgdom2JXgI.png

I took it as he tried to make jello shots but got impatient and started pounding them before they set.....you know like in college. Ladies love the jelly shooters
We still having the New Years rager at your place?

I have no idea what rant you're going on, but I just meant he said it was warm in Easly for 8 months. I figured you'd ride in and bring him the real stats, as that can't be right.
Yeah true . Really only hot for 2-3 months lol.

Most of it honestly. I realized pretty quickly drinking until I blacked out, puking out my soul, making incredibly poor decisions, and embarrassing myself was suboptimal. Just gotta know that limit where you need to cut it off
Yeah , I never blacked out but the most drunk I ever did get was enough for me to know I didn’t like it . Plus you look bad to the ladies if your puking your guts out and need all your friends to babysit you. Seen many a man on glen wood down bad on the sidewalk with his helpless girlfriend trying to aid .

Reactions: SD
Back