• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

WTF is this ?
Mid November near the end of this
Not a freaking flake of snow ???01F633DC-99E9-4BAA-8834-F4C28A8B2419.png

Have to control the ball all the way to the ground.
Looked like he did to me, and I dont care about the stinking Panthers. Shouldnt have to run back tbrough the concourse with it to be a catch. After you have the hands on the ball and two feet it, its a catch in my book, or at least it use to be. NFL thinks differently so I defer. Lol

Looked like he did to me, and I dont care about the stinking Panthers. Shouldnt have to run back tbrough the concourse with it to be a catch. After you have the hands on the ball and two feet it, its a catch in my book, or at least it use to be. NFL thinks differently so I defer. Lol
Yea the rule is full control of the ball after the catch. Once he hit the ground he lost the ball. I agree I think it should be a catch once you have two feet on the ground with a football move. That rule has killed my teams many times.

Yea the rule is full control of the ball after the catch. Once he hit the ground he lost the ball. I agree I think it should be a catch once you have two feet on the ground with a football move. That rule has killed my teams many times.
Many things have changed in sports it seems. Watch an NBA game and its as if a 2 point shot is no longer valued.

Back