Misc 2020 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Future wife if mine doesn’t stop buying poop off Amazon.
View attachment 55250
I’m broke too man . I got hit with 2k in medical bills in 2 weeks time span, 3 bills alone today . A lot of it bs they filed wrong , always call! Spent 2 hours on the phone back and forth with insurance , emt, unc health , vision people etc . God dang! I really only owe like 600 I think? That’s still a lot though considering I’ve paid like 600 since June as well. Gosh darn I want my student loans paid off so I can buy my 5 acres of land , build my tiny house on it , get my sheep, run it all on solar and well water , get a business for tax purposes and my land as agricultural for property tax purposes ! I’d be living for free almost .

I don't care where their HQ is. They are not a regional network. They should at least pretend like Atlanta's weather is no more important than any other city.
I don't care either, but it doesn't change the fact that they will naturally show a bias to the area that's right in their backyard. I remember watching about a full hour of their coverage of the SuperStorm 93' on YouTube. I swear it felt like at least 80% of the conversation was mostly about Atlanta and what was happening right outside their studios. The hell with every other southern city seeing snow too. I think they might have thrown a shoutout to Chattanooga and Birmingham from what I watched.

I’m broke too man . I got hit with 2k in medical bills in 2 weeks time span, 3 bills alone today . A lot of it bs they filed wrong , always call! Spent 2 hours on the phone back and forth with insurance , emt, unc health , vision people etc . God dang! I really only owe like 600 I think? That’s still a lot though considering I’ve paid like 600 since June as well. Gosh darn I want my student loans paid off so I can buy my 5 acres of land , build my tiny house on it , get my sheep, run it all on solar and well water , get a business for tax purposes and my land as agricultural for property tax purposes ! I’d be living for free almost .

Sheep? Guess you’re gonna be a pimp for NCSU grads.

I always find these jokes fun given the herds of carolina girls you could find at a nc state house party on Friday or Saturday night
The herds of state guys at Carolina parties though! Everyone I knew was going up there . State parties are ehh... the frats there except for a couple exceptions are very closed off unless you‘re a brother or a girl . I threw a few parties my freshmen year in my dorm , got busted on the third one . Then threw some more at my buddy house sophomore year . Including the infamous party where I was Tinker bell, and yes it was sexy af and got me laid .

Reactions: Brent and tramadoc
Status
Not open for further replies.