• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to take that for anxiety... was like Benadryl times 5.. Hated it. Made my doctor put me on something else.
Benadryl makes me a zombie. I only take it when want to sleep. Also sets me up for sinus infections for some reason.

I tried lexapro, the side effects were so bad I had to stop. It made me think about suicide constantly.
I believe that. Crazy how certain drugs will do that. I have same issue with Oxycotton. Think that is close enough spelling.

So they said my heart looked fine the other day but they said the reason I’ve been off is likely because of anxiety, probably due to the combination of covid back in May and the change in life, they prescribed a medicine called hydroxyzine, and wow that thing cray, has me hallucinating, you ever looked into hydroxyzine @Jon

It’s an antihistamine and it’s used for motion sickness and nausea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exercise is a really great way to reduce stress, relieve anxiety, and enjoy overall better physical and mental wellness. Studies show that it affects the brain very positively. A lot of these antidepressants and antipsychotics have really weird and adverse side effects.

My niece lives in Tampa and worried for her this year. Actually I have other relatives there also. Plus our friend @pcbjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back