• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain or I’m getting peta involved
Well there is this cat we feed and she had 4 kittens a couple months ago. The really white one crawled under my car and was I guess in front of my radiator where there seemed to be some space for her/ him ( never did check ). I heard some bumps as I pulled out and slowly drove off . Then I heard a big bump and I look behind and the kitten had fallen out and was squirming . It was horrible, I buried her underneath my plum tree . I cried for the first time in like a year . Her mom was sniffing around where I park the car . I played pet semetary by The Ramones the rest of the day.

Explain or I’m getting peta involved
If you have a problem with a member you need to pm us or file a report on the post. We do not take kindly to threats that goes towards other poster. You don’t tell a poster “Explain or I’m getting peta involved”. If you read the post correctly you can see where the poster was sad about what happened in the post. If you or any other poster threatens a fellow poster on here in the future it will be indefinitely ban until the other admins and mods decides what to do.

Last edited:
Well there is this cat we feed and she had 4 kittens a couple months ago. The really white one crawled under my car and was I guess in front of my radiator where there seemed to be some space for her/ him ( never did check ). I heard some bumps as I pulled out and slowly drove off . Then I heard a big bump and I look behind and the kitten had fallen out and was squirming . It was horrible, I buried her underneath my plum tree . I cried for the first time in like a year . Her mom was sniffing around where I park the car . I played pet semetary by The Ramones the rest of the day.

Happens man, unfortunate things happen, it’s in a better place now, better then the terrible earth we currently live on

Accident happens. :(
You couldn’t help it.

What happens when cold links up with a system in the SE during the winter
A. NW trend
B. Stronger PV lobe
C. Warmer sfc temps toward verification
D. Wilkes onset ice
modernweenie. Snow

So they said my heart looked fine the other day but they said the reason I’ve been off is likely because of anxiety, probably due to the combination of covid back in May and the change in life, they prescribed a medicine called hydroxyzine, and wow that thing cray, has me hallucinating, you ever looked into hydroxyzine @Jon

So they said my heart looked fine the other day but they said the reason I’ve been off is likely because of anxiety, probably due to the combination of covid back in May and the change in life, they prescribed a medicine called hydroxyzine, and wow that thing cray, has me hallucinating, you ever looked into hydroxyzine @Jon
I used to take that for anxiety... was like Benadryl times 5.. Hated it. Made my doctor put me on something else.

I used to take that for anxiety... was like Benadryl times 5.. Hated it. Made my doctor put me on something else.
Yeah when I sat down and leaned forward I felt like I was gonna pass out lol, also was very dizzy from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back