• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got destroyed by fire ants. I know I asked this before but does anyone know a whole yard granular that would get rid of these bitches.

This has done well for me, I apply it once a month for 2 months in the spring then once more two months later....it does pretty well but after a really wet spell it stops working so well but even then I usually only have a handful of mounds I treat with mound killer...

I didn't realize fire ants were found as far north as NC. I know i have a friend in TN and he says fire ants are rare there.

I didn't realize fire ants were found as far north as NC. I know i have a friend in TN and he says fire ants are rare there.
They are here, I didn't have any a couple years ago but now I've got a couple mounds in the yard and numerous along side the road.... they've made it to the frozen tundra of Canada, no stopping them now. Eh

Yes! Just put it up a couple of weeks ago. Do you have one?

No. Unfortunately I have a 5-in-1 from AcuRite. Three months after I bought it they stopped support for the WiFi part and said if we wanted that we would have to buy a new system to go with our station if we wanted to report online. That would have been another $129.99. I’m looking at buying the Tempest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back