• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an idea where we I could make a thread and people say who they wanna vote for and why like such as that be it no more Dirty baggage hello

i have an idea where we I could make a thread and people say who they wanna vote for and why like such as that be it no more Dirty baggage hello
How about we start a thread about hunting, bird hunting??

Start your own website? Have at it, go forth birdy, be your own manager....it was fun while it lasted

Not gonna lie, this MJO wave that's currently over the western hemisphere looks a lot like this one from mid-late August & September 1979.

The Atlantic went onto produce five storms at once on September 1, 1979.

I made this plot in python and plotted the Real-time Multivariate MJO (RMM), Velocity Potential MJO (VPM), & Outgoing Longwave Radiation MJO Indices (OMI)

View attachment 46760

Now compare w/ the ECMWF forecast.

View attachment 46762

Lol
94E91DDF-922C-41CD-A91F-56844364A1FF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back