• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who streams TV here? Directv and I are on the outs and will be breaking up 9/10. I've thought about going with dish network but to me the video quality from streaming is the best you can find

I use Smarters IPTV through my Fire TV. $40 a year. Had it for a couple of years now. Over 2,000 channels from all over the world including all American channels and pay tv channels.

Yes let's fully screw with mother nature in 2020. I mean it's like humanity has a fork and 2020 is the light socket and we just want to jam the fork in there.

Yes let's fully screw with mother nature in 2020. I mean it's like humanity has a fork and 2020 is the light socket and we just want to jam the fork in there.

Hahaha ! They are using Florida to experiment, Florida really is one big zoo. Speaking of mosquitos do I have an outbreak ? I keep seeing em In my damn room, look I’m quarantining I don’t need y’all quarantining with me! Killed a fat one in the bathroom today. That thing looked massive .

Man, I was expecting to see a story about some dinosaur experiment. That's just an article with a terrible headline taken from someones crappy pun...

FYI, i'm fully in support of any biological warfare to exterminate the world of that vile, evil, useless species. Screw them and their useless evolution. If i could go back in time to when the mosquitoes evolutionary common ancestor was just emerging from it's egg, I'd happily swat that thing with my bare hands. Then i'd light its remains on fire to ensure no more genetic material survived to make more skeeters.

2.0 earthquake near Rock Hill a little while ago

Warning shots
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back