• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing a trial of Fubotv right now since they have nfl Redzone anyone familar with it?
How's the Fubotv trial going? We're ready to kick satellite to the curb. We don't have cable so we've been back and forth between Dish and DirecTV for years, sick of both. Looking at YouTube TV or Hulu live

How's the Fubotv trial going? We're ready to kick satellite to the curb. We don't have cable so we've been back and forth between Dish and DirecTV for years, sick of both. Looking at YouTube TV or Hulu live
So far so good I'd def give the trial a shot if I were you. Not sure what you really watch but the ability to set up profiles and that's what loads on the guide first is awesome.

I tried out YouTube too and it's great as well. Only issue is if the internet is out so is the TV and that scares me

So far so good I'd def give the trial a shot if I were you. Not sure what you really watch but the ability to set up profiles and that's what loads on the guide first is awesome.

I tried out YouTube too and it's great as well. Only issue is if the internet is out so is the TV and that scares me

How is it for sports?

As if this year couldn't get any crazier, an asteroid could hit Earth the day before Election Day !

Uh oh, SC is Fu@@ed! Hopefully they will make it up to Wilkesboro soon and they like bird eggs! There’s a giant egg eating lizard that has been discovered, it’s non-native and has been in FL and GA for awhile now! They can get up to 4 feet long!

Look I’ll take some severe storms but a hurricane ? Nah, unless it gets caught up in the main flow and amplifies the flow for severe storms

After watching this mess I really miss Hawk and Animal, the Warlord, the Barbarian, Lex Luger, Barry Windham, Sting, The Missing Link, Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Heenan, Mean Gene Okerlund, and all the other characters that made wrestling entertaining.

Well, I made a final decision tonight that will affect me and my family for the rest of my life. I hopeful I made the right decision. I decided to leave dish network where I was one of the top techs and took a new job going to work as a fiber tech for google internet. I did take a little pay cut for starting out but it will equal out for all the driving I wasn’t getting paid for. I feel like the dish industry was fading to a point it is like the titanic. I also feel like the internet fiber industry is going to be the future for the communication industry. I also kinda felt under appreciated for the past 3 to 4 months where I was having to drive almost 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours just to get to my first job and going home where I wasn’t getting paid at all. Then once week on Thursday I would have to be up at 3:30 am and go the office where I wasn’t getting paid no time. So on Thursday I was working close to 6 hours before I was getting paid on the clock. I did try to tell management my concern and felt blown off. But they just ignore me till it was to late. I am excited about my new job opportunity and just wanted to share with everyone.

Well, I made a final decision tonight that will affect me and my family for the rest of my life. I hopeful I made the right decision. I decided to leave dish network where I was one of the top techs and took a new job going to work as a fiber tech for google internet. I did take a little pay cut for starting out but it will equal out for all the driving I wasn’t getting paid for. I feel like the dish industry was fading to a point it is like the titanic. I also feel like the internet fiber industry is going to be the future for the communication industry. I also kinda felt under appreciated for the past 3 to 4 months where I was having to drive almost 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours just to get to my first job and going home where I wasn’t getting paid at all. Then once week on Thursday I would have to be up at 3:30 am and go the office where I wasn’t getting paid no time. So on Thursday I was working close to 6 hours before I was getting paid on the clock. I did try to tell management my concern and felt blown off. But they just ignore me till it was to late. I am excited about my new job opportunity and just wanted to share with everyone.
Congratulations ! Sounds like a good move to me with lots of foresight.

Good luck!
I could have usedsome of the info in your post about 10 days ago! I signed up for direct tv, and am now under a 2 year contract! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back