• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a dumb question, but wouldn’t Sally coming through NGA etc. bring warmer air? Yet, the models have a significant cool down occurring post storm path? Also, I feel like this weird temp thing happened with Irma came through too maybe?? (Not that Sally and Irma have anything to do with each other).

This is probably a dumb question, but wouldn’t Sally coming through NGA etc. bring warmer air? Yet, the models have a significant cool down occurring post storm path? Also, I feel like this weird temp thing happened with Irma came through too maybe?? (Not that Sally and Irma have anything to do with each other).
My guess its the rain cooled air. Hard to warm up with that much rain In the ground plus all the cloud cover

I lived through Hugo, it got really cold, highs in the 50s , a few days after it passed.

So uhhhhh Alabama hasn't played a single game yet and they are ranked No. 2 rn? Screw the tide. boooo. Screw Clemson booooo. GO GATORS ( my sec team) ! TARHEELS FAN FOR LIFE . MACK BROWN ACC CHAMPIONSHIP 2020. Also ---- yeah to App State at 24. They need to be afforded more power 5 conference games so they can whoop some butt . They handed Carolina a butt whoopin last year ... BOTH CAROLINAS

@SD incoming asking me what the hell im doing at NCSU if I like the Tar Heels . Look man I grew up on em , going to NCSU won’t change that for me though I do like seeing NCSU win . Also I cant hate Alabama, I can’t but gosh darn it I wanna see a team from this damn state ( preferably Carolina) be on top in football. Then we will truly dominate at all college sports ! The trifecta would be complete ( baseball , basketball and football)

So uhhhhh Alabama hasn't played a single game yet and they are ranked No. 2 rn? Screw the tide. boooo. Screw Clemson booooo. GO GATORS ( my sec team) ! TARHEELS FAN FOR LIFE . MACK BROWN ACC CHAMPIONSHIP 2020. Also poop yeah to App State at 24. They need to be afforded more power 5 conference games so they can whoop some butt . They handed Carolina a butt whoopin last year ... BOTH CAROLINAS

@SD incoming asking me what the hell im doing at NCSU if I like the Tar Heels . Look man I grew up on em , going to NCSU won’t change that for me though I do like seeing NCSU win . Also I cant hate Alabama, I can’t but gosh darn it I wanna see a team from this damn state ( preferably Carolina) be on top in football. Then we will truly dominate at all college sports ! The trifecta would be complete ( baseball , basketball and football)
Rtr.

Is TWC always 5-7 degrees colder in Hi temps? GSP says 72/54 Saturday, TWC says 66/48 ?

Smart Man, i guess that's why you are going to NCSU. You choose your school based on academia and not sports!
That’s why you choose UNC! I hear they have some easy classes????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back