• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I've felt tired for several hours (even early in the evening), what am I doing still sitting on my laptop and not at least in bed on my tablet? (after I post this I will go to bed though haha)

I overdid it in my CPR class to extend my CPR certification a year on Thursday and that's combining with some muscles still being sore from Monday's hike (that shows how weak I am as well that I have felt it some), I'm going to have to be careful, but prudent when I go to clinical later this year. I don't need to throw myself out physically, and I don't need to not be doing tasks that I can do either.

Glad everyone's getting their much needed rain. I'm not one of those, just sayin'. Cumulonimbus all around, yet I have to wait for them to die off as they approach my house to get the few drops left of the strataform before its all gone. Must be something about the topography of my subdivision that makes them reroute. They are pretty to look at from a distance. Congrats Apex/New Hill/Moncure. I've watched you all score. Now its time for me to go turn on the sprinklers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back