• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't told many people this but i'm 31 years old and yesterday got all my teeth out and got dentures

It wasn't an easy decision but it was obvious because my teeth have been so bad for years and finally a couple months ago some things started happening and I decided to do it

They look amazing but last night was kind of a shock to the system with them all in my mouth at once but I can already tell a difference today and everyone says in about a week it'll be so great and I can't wait
That’s great buddy, self confidence is huge and I’m sure you feel it. ?

I haven't told many people this but i'm 31 years old and yesterday got all my teeth out and got dentures

It wasn't an easy decision but it was obvious because my teeth have been so bad for years and finally a couple months ago some things started happening and I decided to do it

They look amazing but last night was kind of a shock to the system with them all in my mouth at once but I can already tell a difference today and everyone says in about a week it'll be so great and I can't wait
Dude, congrats. It's hard to go through that. My brother did (and is doing) the same. Got his top teeth completely done and will do the bottoms later. He's so much happier now. Thanks for sharing man.

Dude, congrats. It's hard to go through that. My brother did (and is doing) the same. Got his top teeth completely done and will do the bottoms later. He's so much happier now. Thanks for sharing man.

doing it all at once was definitely a lot.... it took 4 and a half hours(the last couple teeth broke off which added to the misery), and then I had a really bad gag reflex with the gauze to the point he asked me if I wanted to come back later and put in the dentures it was so bad, but I told him to try it and after like 5 minutes it was done and I was free to go, but I couldn't stop drooling blood when I was upright yesterday. Then last night I had issues swallowing, but in between I was dozing off for a couple of hours because I started taking the prescriptions he gave me and finally I took them out late last night and went back to sleep. Woke up this morning put them back in no real pain and the drooling is way less so that's progress. Just can't wait til I can eat solid foods. The ensure drink isn't bad and I actually don't feel like I'm starving, but I'm sure that's just because of how much happened yesterday.

My wife really does hate me... she had the balls to buy me crunchy peanut butter and think that’s ok because it’s just peanut better. Crunchy peanut butter poop.

@Webberweather53 how come Harris Teeter still does not ever have any toilet paper? Ive seen toilet paper everywhere else, but every time I go to Harris Teeter there's none???

day 3 of dentures, I went for a drive earlier and finally started eating some mashed potatoes. Took a 2 hour nap after but still that's a huge improvement

Best good news is no pain on what everyone said would be the worst day

I can't wait til I can eat a burger

You know you've hit it big when you find this
View attachment 42552

? If they think this is bad, I'm glad that Accuweather's forums have been no more for a while. They had clear sections, but for a couple years before I had completely moved on from there, I was mostly playing forum games completely unrelated to weather. And some of it looked like gibberish if you looked back.

Come on Phil! ?

Don't think this is him.

? If they think this is bad, I'm glad that Accuweather's forums have been no more for a while. They had clear sections, but for a couple years before I had completely moved on from there, I was mostly playing forum games completely unrelated to weather. And some of it looked like gibberish if you looked back.

Don't think this is him.
Yea I was just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back