• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha we can’t talk about daily life here it’s time to take the site down
Yep. I'll never understand the not just a weather board anymore narrative. Folks aren't required to post in non weather threads and I don't understand why it bothers people others find interest in those threads

You know you've hit it big when you find this
View attachment 42552

To that "reader":

tumblr_npmvffm29A1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Fixed the power window on my car myself. Part was $30 on Amazon and labor time took 15mins. Meineke quoted me $750 for the part and hours of hard labor. Could have even saved more for the part I got on Amazon with 1 day delivery compared to cheaper eBay taking a week.

Freaking dog fennel pooping up my pooping yard. Bunch of pooping poop, anyone have any suggestions on how to kill it and not take bermuda with it. I tested some ortho weed b gone today but this poop is spreading like pooping wildfire

Freaking dog fennel pooping up my pooping yard. Bunch of pooping poop, anyone have any suggestions on how to kill it and not take bermuda with it. I tested some ortho weed b gone today but this poop is spreading like pooping wildfire
Just plant zoysia and be done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back