• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Piotrowski is going to die from a heart attack. Dude is crazy! We have multiple tornadoes ( nope)
Baseball size hail coming down( nope)
Big wedge tornado ( nope)

Only Copperheads I ever see here are brown pattern with diamond shaped heads. My favorite snake is the green garden snake have only seen 1 here

Plan on going on vacation in late August/early September IF the beaches aren't shut down due to Covid-19.

One of the local pools has been saying "opening soon" for about the last 2 weeks. Still hasn't given a date, just "opening soon". Like dangling that "carrot on a stick", just like the GFS does every winter (LOL)

One of the local pools has been saying "opening soon" for about the last 2 weeks. Still hasn't given a date, just "opening soon". Like dangling that "carrot on a stick", just like the GFS does every winter (LOL)

My choices right now for swimming are to go into natural areas, possibly try to sneak into the YMCA when they go to phase 3 with my parents (which they are soon), and seemingly just 1 community center that has lap swim during only 2 sessions (7 AM-9 AM and 4 PM-6 PM).

We're trying the final idea next week. Tried the first idea today with a spot I wouldn't have figured based off very, very old info by my dad (when he used to go to an area with friends to swim in the river, but that's apparently now illegal and enforced).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back