• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do? He was running from police. So let’s have another state funeral and more “peaceful protests”. like we already had for this criminal.

Running from the police isn't a death sentence. They should have tried to help him.

And the peaceful protestors and those that did the looting and fires are not the same people.

Running from the police isn't a death sentence. They should have tried to help him.

And the peaceful protestors and those that did the looting and fires are not the same people.
I was a trained lifeguard. Do you think these police are trained how to react if he pulls them under. Also their gear alone would make it nearly impossible to swim with him. Their vest weighs a lot. Would you jump in risking it for an idiot that jumped in against their orders? Vigilante law is coming soon enough. Did you know murders in NYC this year alone have increased 94%. Better have ways to protect oneself.

Anyone else watching Ozark? I am on season 3. I can't stand Wendy.
I'm on Season 2, but right now i can't stand Charlotte. Everytime she's in the scene with her RBF and moody teenager temper-tantrums i wish they would have just let her go back to Chicago. So far, she's the most useless annoying character i've ever seen.

Word on the street is we are nothing but a bunch of womanizing racists here. Lol I guess when you are losing your members due to poor moderation you resort to attacking other boards
Yeah, I heard the same thing. Not sure why it's so hard to just be nice and respect other people. Nobody gets along all of the time. But when there's a disagreement, you don't have to immediately go to sexism or racism. Most people that post on these weather forums don't give a crap about whether you're a man or woman or what race you are. It's much more about the kind of person you are. And when you have a heavy hand and go off on a power trip, people just aren't going to like you.

If we have these crazy riots on the streets fighting and all these protesters standing on top of each other, than why make us do the "6 ft apart" and wearing mask??

I have a feeling that if in 6 weeks, we haven't had a noticeable problem with hospitalizations that are widespread, that you're going to see some of this go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back