• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need football I’m going to go mad without it ?

Oh, even though I got quite addicted to video games, I still was a football lover as a teenager. The year where I was 17 and a senior in high school kind of was a blur because of how much I enjoyed it. School, resting (after I decided to stop going to a club), playing video games if I didn't have homework, and looking forward to Saturdays where I could drown myself in college football with games I wanted to watch. It went by so fast. ?

Oh, even though I got quite addicted to video games, I still was a football lover as a teenager. The year where I was 17 and a senior in high school kind of was a blur because of how much I enjoyed it. School, resting (after I decided to stop going to a club), playing video games if I didn't have homework, and looking forward to Saturdays where I could drown myself in college football with games I wanted to watch. It went by so fast. ?
Football seems to be the one place where everyone can come together. It’s Gods second greatest gift to the human race ?.I look forward to it every year and when the season comes around I look forward to every Saturday. When it comes down to video games most all my games are sports related mostly football the only non sports game I have is call of duty.

Football seems to be the one place where everyone can come together. It’s Gods second greatest gift to the human race ?.I look forward to it every year and when the season comes around I look forward to every Saturday. When it comes down to video games most all my games are sports related mostly football the only non sports game I have is call of duty.

I've found in the last month+ that I probably would have liked Call of Duty with the mobile game they have. It's an absolutely beautiful game for mobile and it's fun to play even if you're mostly in for fun. I actually just had to stop myself about 20 minutes ago because I noticed this afternoon that my left hand is getting sore from playing quite a bit before I even played today (I've been playing some late afternoon, then late at night).

Too bad I never looked toward it and then got myself so socked in with Mario Kart Wii.

I've found in the last month+ that I probably would have liked Call of Duty with the mobile game they have. It's an absolutely beautiful game for mobile and it's fun to play even if you're mostly in for fun. I actually just had to stop myself about 20 minutes ago because I noticed this afternoon that my left hand is getting sore from playing quite a bit before I even played today (I've been playing some late afternoon, then late at night).

Too bad I never looked toward it and then got myself so socked in with Mario Kart Wii.
I’ve never played cod mobile but I have played Fortnite but I stopped because my internets so bad it made it not fun cause I could never win.

It is illegal to move cicadas? My family has thousands where I grew up and I would like to capture some for my backyard where there are none. Some took a ride in my car windshield wiper blades but believe most flew off. I just love the sound they have so many it’s like louder than the river they have in the backyard.

It is illegal to move cicadas? My family has thousands where I grew up and I would like to capture some for my backyard where there are none. Some took a ride in my car windshield wiper blades but believe most flew off. I just love the sound they have so many it’s like louder than the river they have in the backyard.
Record it and play it on your JVC boombox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back