• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I was kicked out of mine for not playing for a week. Plus the wife made me stop. It is really addictive.
Yeah I was playing before bed and it would keep me up too late. If you get back on there let me know we can start our own Clan.

Had a nice time at the lake today...might be back with more family later this summer.

Now I've been feeling pretty tired.

Need to add - That launch and the recovery and all that went in to 15 minutes this afternoon was a real spirit lifter ... thank you America, and thank you private enterprise ... ??

To counter all the mess going on in the Hardhead thread, the Space X launch was awesome!
It's impressive how far we've come with NASA and SpaceX partnering together to bring this all together. It's amazing that we now can launch people into space with a reusable rocket that can be picked up with a drone ship.

2020 is still going to have to do a lot more to beat 2019 for me with what happened last year (and not getting accepted into a program I'd like to attend won't do it, getting an injury that's more than insignificant probably would or having another family situation come up also probably would), but this year still sucks anyway.

I want late summer 2012 through spring 2015 back (when I was 17-19). Heck, even 2017 would do. But those years that I named first were so much fun for me, considering that I had just broken out of the very awkward teen years. I was carefree and enjoying life. Probably the worst things that happened in that stretch was getting destroyed by bed bugs when I visited with my NW GA family (which I did a lot more while I was attending a private university for two years) and my not taking college as seriously as I should have back then. Other than that, that was it. Times were good.

And now there's stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back