• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that dude I hate him!!!hes a fraud who steals and repeats info...when he does make his own forecast he only does it during snow total or something odd and usually busts HARD

But at least he makes $$ off children at school.But anyone can make a Facebook page and repeat info

Since I guess it's the story of the week, I'm curious, how does an upper-level low "create its own cold air"? Is it simply just air that's decompressing? I looked it up on Wikipedia and it sort of helped but I'm interested in the mechanics being explained in a more... simple way. Lol

Don’t you love when the hrrrv4 develops a supercell right near your chase target on Friday 1037039E-55B2-49A1-BF16-84E25896A907.jpeg

God worst mistake ever last night. I took the time to read recent Georgia coronavirus topics on reddit. It was dark as you'd imagine. Made me feel a warm sinking feeling in my stomach while I was doing that and now my body woke me up probably about an hour ago with a headache and I can't return to sleep.

Part of the reason for the headache might be this weird weather, but I really do think it's also this.

I just would like to say ---- cut-off lows, ---- temps in the 60s and ---- stratocumulus clouds in May!!!

That's all. Headed back into hibernation.

That’s actually dry, because those totals are for this event we just had

SHOW WHERE ANYONE IN FERGUSON HAS RAW SEWAGE GOING INTO THE YADKIN RIVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back