• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve looked at Columbia SC, Lake Norman and Charlotte as potential places to move to. All would be warmer and better roads to get to places quicker.

I don’t like the people here so I wouldn’t wish nascar or Lowe’s coming back ever. Politics suck.

Sometimes I do get onset icing cause NWS don’t realize cold dry air near surface can create ice despite air temp above 32. Happened a few times without warning.

Last night watched this couple 80k in student debt buy 120k tiny home that was eco friendly. So now they 200k debt and have to carry out their poop in buckets plus never have hot water cause they gotta refill it themselves by jumping on kitchen counter to refill in attic. ?

I have found a lot of the people in Texas to be quite hospitable. Some of the kindest people I've come across. Their driving is another story though. The economy also seems to be doing quite well. Since Ive been here Friday ive had 2 job offers and another interview tomorrow.

Lol I've been here over 5 years now and the driving I'll never get used to

I'm lucky I live up in a suburb and everything I do most days is close by literally I could walk to work

The summers are bad but after Alabama humidity it's usually not as dreadful as it sounds

The whole 100 degree day mess because we average 18 is more in the mind

Lately it's been the winters pissing me off only good winter here was the first one in 14-15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back