• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this lonely SREF member doing in GSO?
1585645200-wqVS01LzWuk.png

Why do people care to tell their political opinions so much? It's almost like their ego is invested in their political side.

Why do people care to tell their political opinions so much? It's almost like their ego is invested in their political side.

It's almost as if we're in a country where you're allowed to discuss your political views freely without fear of it being continuously muted or suppressed by others & we're like.... facing a national crisis or something where the actions of local, state, and federal political leaders will have a very profound impact on your daily life for the foreseeable future, people are concerned about it and want to discuss it on a regular basis because there's absolutely nothing else to talk about.

Big if true.

I think we need to start combining some of these counties and towns. I’m glad to see North Wilkesboro and Wilkesboro talking about a merger. Helps with grants and more representation. I think Elkin, Dobson and Jonesville should all merge into North Yadkin.

I think we need to start combining some of these counties and towns. I’m glad to see North Wilkesboro and Wilkesboro talking about a merger. Helps with grants and more representation. I think Elkin, Dobson and Jonesville should all merge into North Yadkin.

tenor-6.gif

You have some crazy ideas. Do you think WV and VA should be united too ? What about the Dakota's ?
Something needs to be done and quick. Dakota’s yes but West Virginia needs a new name and a new start at life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back