• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my complaint for the day- who decided it was a good idea to put ads in the middle of a video you are trying to watch on Facebook?
That's a common trick on YT now. It used to be one ad at the beginning. Then they went to double ads. Now they have ads in the middle and sometimes all throughout the video.

That's a common trick on YT now. It used to be one ad at the beginning. Then they went to double ads. Now they have ads in the middle and sometimes all throughout the video.
Very very annoying

Hello. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you would like to reach out to customer service please PM @Storm5 with your issues and concerns. Someone will be with you in 3-6 months.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I heard he doesn’t check his PMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its extremely cold in northern Canada and eastern Siberia. Negative 50's. Jealous. I want cold and a snowpack

All is forgiven this winter if we just get another '93 storm, only in mid Feb, with even colder temps, and deep snowpack for one week. Oh wait, I fell asleep mid post and had a little dream there.....

All is forgiven this winter if we just get another '93 storm, only in mid Feb, with even colder temps, and deep snowpack for one week. Oh wait, I fell asleep mid post and had a little dream there.....
I only had my license for a little over a year and my parents wouldnt let me drive west. Wish i couldve lived in the apps during that one!!

I got @15 inches at my house. Took my Ranger 4x4 out and me and a buddy pulled 6 different vehicles out of ditches that day. Went to Krogers and they gave us a flashlight and paper and pencil to go shopping with. Cash only. What a great storm !!!

Based on this upgrade, you deserve it ... get a beer beforehand, then ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

I used to drink a lot.. now I drink like 2 beers every 6 months haha.

Hey Shawn, I'm using Tapatalk on my phone. But you said try mobile version that you probably be going away from Tapatalk, So i go to website on my phone and I've looked everywhere for the click for mobile version and I can't find it? Where is it located? I know another site I've been to before it had it at the bottom of the page. I've probably over looked it! Haha!! Would love to see a App?

Hey Shawn, I'm using Tapatalk on my phone. But you said try mobile version that you probably be going away from Tapatalk, So i go to website on my phone and I've looked everywhere for the click for mobile version and I can't find it? Where is it located? I know another site I've been to before it had it at the bottom of the page. I've probably over looked it! Haha!! Would love to see a App?

The site should automatically go to the mobile version when it detects a phone. What kind of phone/browser are you using?

The site should automatically go to the mobile version when it detects a phone. What kind of phone/browser are you using?

iPhone XR/ google chrome and Safari.

Actually I think it is going to the mobile version automatically when I went back and looked again. It looked fine, I appreciate your help! love the site by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back