• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Lol, you know we are snow starved when 128 people are viewing a thread for a storm that is modeled to form and fade over a period of just over 6 hours and blanket an area only roughly the size of Connecticut.
True but at least we get to see snow falling from the sky. That’s all we want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
Transitional day way down here ... heavy frost and the robins all arrived this morning ...

No freezes or even cold on the horizon ... on to the next season ...

SETNwx

Reaction score
Mack wrote on the other forum: "Ok, so we weenies give local Mets and NWS crap for missing these forecasts, and some think oh well, they were wrong, but they try!? That was half assed forecasting at best,! Imagine if this was a weekday, and this unfolded? Kids at school, it’s puking snow, they cancel school early, roads are a disaster, parents and busses are scrambling to get kids home, parents and kids lives are at risk because the resources the school systems rely on, were totally wrong!? Rant over, thank god it was Saturday I guess, they already had a “ rain” day off of school Friday here in Greenville county! " Heh, you know, I kinda thought the same thing about MRX. We really needed a WSW for traffic alone this morning. Calling them out isn't trolling, is it? Oh well...

Downeastnc

Reaction score
For the folks that live NC and Va.....https://www.space.com/sunset-rocket-launch-ng-13-cygnus-antares-visibility.html

There was one a few years ago on the same trajectory that was very visible and was awesome to watch

p7y4227XbWwL52WVwmRnMR-970-80.jpg

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
General observation ...

Perusing some of the threads today takes me back and is reminiscent of reading {i.e., cerebrally digesting} ... Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers; Zap Comix; and Mr. Natural ... :eek:

Last edited:

Sleet City USA

Still Learning
Reaction score
Sorry should probably be talkin' NASCAR in this thread... very shaken right now, I've never seen anything like that