• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like AEW, the story progression since episode 1 has been excellent and the character building has been decent. It also helps that they listen to the fans instead of pushing even when a character falls flat or gets booed/cheered when they should be face/heel. I hope Matt Hardy signs with aew and brings the broken character or just his creativity to the brand. There is a decent market of folks who are looking for an alternative to WWE or are actually looking for something witty interwoven storylines that are as blah as what WWE brings. I can't believe WWE spent 6 months plus on Wyatt/Fiend only to have him job out to 100 year old Goldberg so he can go get demolished by RR at mania #eyeroll

The whole Goldberg thing is awful. And you are right about AEW actually building storylines. They also have awesome matches.

The rumor is Hardy might be coming to AEW and will be the exalted one for the Dark Order.

I'm assuming that the wind gusted past 45mph, since the last thing it reported before it fell was 45. If I had to hazard a guess I would say 50-55 range

The whole Goldberg thing is awful. And you are right about AEW actually building storylines. They also have awesome matches.

The rumor is Hardy might be coming to AEW and will be the exalted one for the Dark Order.

I'm enjoying the interviews of Dr. Brit Baker by Tony, her general commentary, and her heel turn. Of course, a dentist should be a heel. What were ROH and AEW earlier thinking when they had her as a face? For those who don't know, Dr. Baker is a real live practicing DMD who also professionally wrestles!

Looking through pictures of the past few years has reminded me, I'm very blessed to have been to so many places before I even turned 17. I mean come on, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Acadia, Mesa Verde, and all the places in between.

giphy.gif
Love the lightning bugs

Why do I keep posting in the political thread? It's not good for my or anyone else's health. I just can't help myself sometimes. My father always said I'd argue with a brick wall if I could.

COVID makes sense in a round about way. It's the multiple other threads that are burying actual weather discussion.

This isn't the first forum to take a turn into politics/religion/everythingelse and become ruined. I just wish there was a way to turn off all those threads from appearing in my new post feed. If that were possible I wouldn't mind any of those threads.

Anyone remember SouthernWX when it used to be mostly weather discussions?

View attachment 37226
Anyone remember the world when weather was a top prority instead of IDK dying, losing savings, concerned about the future? All message boards and social media are a place for people congregate and discuss. Sorry it isn't up to your standards. Oh and by the way what are we discuss weather wise? Cold rain tomorrow? Pollen count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back