• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who all is going to the cheer wine festival in May I thought about going never been Salisbury NC

Good night everyone ,try to stay away this flu that I apparently have festering thru my body me for the last 12 hours.. I think I'm borderline Delirious some of my posts tonight may have not made a lot of sense

Haven't we learned anything? Stop analyzing op runs beyond 144 hours!!! Ensembles, ensembles, ensembles!!! The pattern thread is almost unreadable with op run comments. I'm seeing things like "already different at 216 hours" WTF, really??? Of course it is!!!! It's about 50% accurate at 7 days.

ok rant over.

I don't know what is worse, taking heat for disagreeing about forecast for a snowstorm or taking heat for disagreeing with a forecast about severe weather.

Any recommendations on a good handheld anemometer? My guessing wind speeds is quite poor.

Anyone else having problems staying log in? Everytime I come back to the site I have to log in again. It just started doing it yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back