• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Well, sneaking in didn't work, but I am now a member of the Y at least temporarily again. Really needed that time in the water once I got in because it was so hooootttt.

BufordWX

Reaction score
Legit can’t make this up. About to get it good here and might even get a round 4 from the storm behind this one if it can hang on.View attachment 45505
Getting round 4 now. Right now it is pouring although it is interesting that the sun is out this time. Looks like this should be it for today though. Got a beautiful rainbow over the ocean too. 907CDD67-26BE-4A14-B290-8BC5FA2309E9.jpeg

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Don't tell my dad haha, but my mom kind of gave her blessing for us to spend an hour on the Rainbow Falls trail today (she's disabled so she can't come with us). So, that's very good. We still can't do Turtleback but from what I gather, we likely can do Rainbow Falls with no problem and look around the river some on the way back.

Lickwx

Reaction score
Went to Carolina beach yesterday and was maybe 1 mile from a storm the entire time I was on the beach ! Had lightning striking around and the waves were choppy . Who cares though!

Lickwx

Reaction score
Is this just a my town thing or every town ? There isn’t much to do here , sheetz , Waffle House, and Walmart are the nightlife spots here . As a result every night at sonic a crap ton of kids with jacked up trucks and Tahoe’s and whatever it be , as long as it is jacked up with big speakers and lights ... meet up at the sonic . So many of them they are now parking at the bank next door. The super Walmart parking lot is also another truck meet hotspot at night , seems that’s where the old rednecks are .

Brick Tamland

Reaction score
I hate that Greg Fishel left WRAL, and now he is leaving NC for Florida. I wish what ever happened when he left the station could have been worked out, but sounds like some really bad things were going on with him and his family.

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this just a my town thing or every town ? There isn’t much to do here , sheetz , Waffle House, and Walmart are the nightlife spots here . As a result every night at sonic a crap ton of kids with jacked up trucks and Tahoe’s and whatever it be , as long as it is jacked up with big speakers and lights ... meet up at the sonic . So many of them they are now parking at the bank next door. The super Walmart parking lot is also another truck meet hotspot at night , seems that’s where the old rednecks are .
That's any town in NC...

Brent

Reaction score
Must suck with Walmart closing at 830 lol 😂