• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2019? Seem old no one saw it. Oh it was the same pull rope that all the garages have.... he should have known that. Fake news!
I just don’t know how all the drivers or pit crew did not speak up. Every garage door apparently has the same rope to pull garage door down. It’s really sad the state America is in.

I just don’t know how all the drivers or pit crew did not speak up. Every garage door apparently has the same rope to pull garage door down. It’s really sad the state America is in.
Yea I’m sure it was known around the garage but they wanted to make a statement. It was a good statement but now it looks manufactured.

You just can’t make this stuff up. Now Walmart will not sale MS state flag anymore till it’s changed. Being a lawyer is booming business in times ahead.

There need to be an emote reaction of like a question mark for when post don’t make sense ??

A crew member for Richard Petty Motorsports discovered the noose Sunday at the Alabama racetrack. NASCAR was alerted and contacted the FBI, which sent 15 agents to the track to investigate got this from ESPN.... see this is what makes me wonder.... a crew member had to know what this knot was... I mean come on.

A crew member for Richard Petty Motorsports discovered the noose Sunday at the Alabama racetrack. NASCAR was alerted and contacted the FBI, which sent 15 agents to the track to investigate got this from ESPN.... see this is what makes me wonder.... a crew member had to know what this knot was... I mean come on.

Yeah very suspicious indeed

15 agents to investigate a rope absolute insanity

I am already so sick of this election. I could care less any more who wins. We are so in trouble no matter who wins. Please let’s fast forward to 2021.

NASCAR was staged. If it did happen it’s a disgrace. So what’s next. They going to kneel and apologize? Let him win the race? All this is ridiculous. My wife is a teacher and another teacher who is mixed is asking all fellow white teachers to apologize on FB.
Sick or not, this election mean everything to the rest of us.

Sad to see CAT6 Weather Underground Forum retiring.

It says Dr. Masters will be posting below but I don't think we can comment and blog with others there?

in better news... I've passed week 3 of my dentures now and I can pretty much eat normal now(still can't really make any big bites into stuff but I've come a long way from the first week), its so weird and cool that I can put them in and take them out whenever though :p

also I bought a Roku TV for $115 at Walmart last week and I'm wondering why I didnt sooner, hundreds of free channels... who needs cable? lol

in better news... I've passed week 3 of my dentures now and I can pretty much eat normal now(still can't really make any big bites into stuff but I've come a long way from the first week), its so weird and cool that I can put them in and take them out whenever though :p

also I bought a Roku TV for $115 at Walmart last week and I'm wondering why I didnt sooner, hundreds of free channels... who needs cable? lol
Roku is awesome. Without them, we'd be forced to choose between Amazon Firestick vs Google Chromecast. But Roku can do what both do pretty well nowadays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back