• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t they be? Their HQ is right outside of metro Atlanta in Cobb Co. if I’m not mistaken. Of course they are going to be biased to the area they are in. I would imagine CNN was the same before they moved most of their operations to NYC.

FWIW, the meteorologists at CNN are still biased in Atlanta.

Future wife if mine doesn’t stop buying poop off Amazon.
View attachment 55250
I’m broke too man . I got hit with 2k in medical bills in 2 weeks time span, 3 bills alone today . A lot of it bs they filed wrong , always call! Spent 2 hours on the phone back and forth with insurance , emt, unc health , vision people etc . God dang! I really only owe like 600 I think? That’s still a lot though considering I’ve paid like 600 since June as well. Gosh darn I want my student loans paid off so I can buy my 5 acres of land , build my tiny house on it , get my sheep, run it all on solar and well water , get a business for tax purposes and my land as agricultural for property tax purposes ! I’d be living for free almost .

I don't care where their HQ is. They are not a regional network. They should at least pretend like Atlanta's weather is no more important than any other city.
I don't care either, but it doesn't change the fact that they will naturally show a bias to the area that's right in their backyard. I remember watching about a full hour of their coverage of the SuperStorm 93' on YouTube. I swear it felt like at least 80% of the conversation was mostly about Atlanta and what was happening right outside their studios. The hell with every other southern city seeing snow too. I think they might have thrown a shoutout to Chattanooga and Birmingham from what I watched.

I’m broke too man . I got hit with 2k in medical bills in 2 weeks time span, 3 bills alone today . A lot of it bs they filed wrong , always call! Spent 2 hours on the phone back and forth with insurance , emt, unc health , vision people etc . God dang! I really only owe like 600 I think? That’s still a lot though considering I’ve paid like 600 since June as well. Gosh darn I want my student loans paid off so I can buy my 5 acres of land , build my tiny house on it , get my sheep, run it all on solar and well water , get a business for tax purposes and my land as agricultural for property tax purposes ! I’d be living for free almost .

Sheep? Guess you’re gonna be a pimp for NCSU grads.

I always find these jokes fun given the herds of carolina girls you could find at a nc state house party on Friday or Saturday night
The herds of state guys at Carolina parties though! Everyone I knew was going up there . State parties are ehh... the frats there except for a couple exceptions are very closed off unless you‘re a brother or a girl . I threw a few parties my freshmen year in my dorm , got busted on the third one . Then threw some more at my buddy house sophomore year . Including the infamous party where I was Tinker bell, and yes it was sexy af and got me laid .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back