• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The herds of state guys at Carolina parties though! Everyone I knew was going up there . State parties are ehh... the frats there except for a couple exceptions are very closed off unless you‘re a brother or a girl . I threw a few parties my freshmen year in my dorm , got busted on the third one . Then threw some more at my buddy house sophomore year . Including the infamous party where I was Tinker bell, and yes it was sexy af and got me laid .
Jesus Christ

Them Gator girls are something special.
Mmmm you telling me ! I know a girl who went to state but was from down in Florida near Gainesville originally . My god I don’t think I ever saw a butt that big on a girl before . She was digging me too im an idiot for not going for it ... maybe not too late tho .

Jesus Christ
I mean I can post one of em . My friends just thought it was funny if they could get the buff hairy chested totally not blonde or female guy to be tinker bell. They went for a Peter pan theme . That dress was essentially a shirt tho and it only covered my mid section . My chest and legs were out all night .

I mean I can post one of em . My friends just thought it was funny if they could get the buff hairy chested totally not blonde or female guy to be tinker bell. They went for a Peter pan theme . That dress was essentially a shirt tho and it only covered my mid section . My chest and legs were out all night .
You know man, I think I’m gonna pass on that.

The girls at Meredith are extremely weird .

I dated girls from both Peace and Meredith. Both became teachers. The one from Meredith, her name was Christiana and she lived near Farrington Manor, was ridiculously hot. Looked like Kathy Ireland with very blonde hair. Body and all. Good Lord was she smoking. Stopped dating due to distance with me stationed elsewhere.

The herds of state guys at Carolina parties though! Everyone I knew was going up there . State parties are ehh... the frats there except for a couple exceptions are very closed off unless you‘re a brother or a girl . I threw a few parties my freshmen year in my dorm , got busted on the third one . Then threw some more at my buddy house sophomore year . Including the infamous party where I was Tinker bell, and yes it was sexy af and got me laid .

Who was the lucky guy? LMAO

Please don't..... I just ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back