• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other neighbor I kid you not was a stripper! Yep, she did a crap ton of drugs though Jesus Christ . I wish so badly I got her to strip at one of my parties , it was always my goal . I also got my 2 neighbors messed up after their initiation night at their Christian sorority . They weren’t supposed to be drinking lol.

My other neighbor I kid you not was a stripper! Yep, she did a crap ton of drugs though Jesus Christ . I wish so badly I got her to strip at one of my parties , it was always my goal . I also got my 2 neighbors messed up after their initiation night at their Christian sorority . They weren’t supposed to be drinking lol.
I think you’ve raised more than your fair share of hell

So a orgy. I got it.
Dude no I wish . I was just lucky that my neighbor was a cheerleader otherwise no way that would have happened . I was a little to awkward during those days lol. My friend actually almost got 7 of them to come back to my dorm and chill with us but the Uber screwed it all up .

The herds of state guys at Carolina parties though! Everyone I knew was going up there . State parties are ehh... the frats there except for a couple exceptions are very closed off unless you‘re a brother or a girl . I threw a few parties my freshmen year in my dorm , got busted on the third one . Then threw some more at my buddy house sophomore year . Including the infamous party where I was Tinker bell, and yes it was sexy af and got me laid .
I only went to a handful of parties at UNC and they generally ended poorly. Lived in a house on Wade Ave my JR year and we decided to throw a party first weekend of fall semester. Got a good introduction to RPD that night, didn't realize how effective word of mouth is about a party. Good times

I only went to a handful of parties at UNC and they generally ended poorly. Lived in a house on Wade Ave my JR year and we decided to throw a party first weekend of fall semester. Got a good introduction to RPD that night, didn't realize how effective word of mouth is about a party. Good times
I got lucky no police were involved when I got busted , we hid all the alcohol real quick too. Got off without any trouble at all! Hilarious part was I was coming up on the elevator and I invited a bud I ran into on there ... turned out him and 3 other guys who happened to be RAs were on their way to bust a party ... MINE!

Dude no I wish . I was just lucky that my neighbor was a cheerleader otherwise no way that would have happened . I was a little to awkward during those days lol. My friend actually almost got 7 of them to come back to my dorm and chill with us but the Uber screwed it all up .
I took the 5 year plan at Georgia so the movie old School was kinda my life.

I got lucky no police were involved when I got busted , we hid all the alcohol real quick too. Got off without any trouble at all! Hilarious part was I was coming up on the elevator and I invited a bud I ran into on there ... turned out him and 3 other guys who happened to be RAs were on their way to bust a party ... MINE!
Where did you live tri towers? Elevator... You guys were spoiled. Half the dorms didn't have ac in my day

Nope ! I lived on Avent ferry ! Just me and one roommate and our own personal bathroom with a bathtub ! It’s an old hotel that was converted to dorms so yeah we were super duper spoiled .
The one behind sammys near centennial? I feel like we've had this convo before but I can't quite remember

The one behind sammys near centennial? I feel like we've had this convo before but I can't quite remember
Right here ! Those are private apartments I think behind Sammys. I didn’t ask for it I was just lazy and applied for housing late so that’s where they threw the overflow . Also it was mixed age and sex . Not like other freshmen dorms , it was also not a dry hall since many of the people there were over 21 . Lots of athletes stayed there as well.

Avent Ferry Residence Halls
2110 Avent Ferry Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606
(919) 515-2269

Right here ! Those are private apartments I think behind Sammys. I didn’t ask for it I was just lazy and applied for housing late so that’s where they threw the overflow . Also it was mixed age and sex . Not like other freshmen dorms , it was also not a dry hall since many of the people there were over 21 . Lots of athletes stayed there as well.

Avent Ferry Residence Halls
2110 Avent Ferry Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606
(919) 515-2269
Ah I gotcha. That was where the weirdos lived ?

Ah I gotcha. That was where the weirdos lived ?
Hold up what you trying to say though ! I prefer the term eccentric . I liked it a lot though since it was more disconnected from main campus and gave me space to relax away from everyone . The walk was horrible though ! I remember walking to work 2 miles going and 2 miles back . Did that on 3 hours of sleep and hungover plenty of times ! That or the time I walked through a sleet storm for a mile in nothing but a wife beater and some shorts . That was awesome !

I miss being younger I feel old as hell now . When I’m around 18 year olds I feel so dang old compared to them . Well got my whole life ahead of me to feel this way ! At least I can totally sympathize with the oldies on this forum like @NoSnowATL .
I haven't aged past 25 in my heart

I miss being younger I feel old as hell now . When I’m around 18 year olds I feel so dang old compared to them . Well got my whole life ahead of me to feel this way ! At least I can totally sympathize with the oldies on this forum like @NoSnowATL .
You’re 20 right? Life ends once you hit 30, Enjoy your last 10 years of youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back