• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say fall is my favorite season. Late fall mainly tho, because early Oct is usually just hell. Winter is normally really fun too just because I enjoy cold and the potential for winter wx. Spring is fine lol. I hate summer temps. Thunderstorms are cool
Pretty sure your avg temp in early Oct is in the 70s. Doesn't sound like hell to me

I love summer temps . Give me 90-95 with dew points 75-80 every day, thunderstorms every day , and 10+ inches of rain a month as well in summer . My preference for climate varies though ; I find climates like Blacksburg VA and Blasirsville GA very nice as well .

I love summer temps . Give me 90-95 with dew points 75-80 every day, thunderstorms every day , and 10+ inches of rain a month as well in summer . My preference for climate varies though ; I find climates like Blacksburg VA and Blasirsville GA very nice as well .
Are you on drugs ?

This is it, this is one reason I would move to Florida

I'm 17, so the last few years are basically my formative years when it comes to what I expect in weather

Yeah same, last year it was 100 in early October and the years before its baked, kinda used to it now already, and honestly I don’t mind it as long as there’s some storms with it or storms to end the pattern

Well trust me. It is not normal to have temps in the 90s in early Oct or even in late Sept

Well we've logged at least one October record high temp 2016, 17, and 19. 4 straight records 8/1-4 last year including an all time record of 98F. 6 record highs in 2016, with 3 of them coming late Oct (although they were mid80s). 1 day in '17 88F 8/11.

Its probably gonna become normal soon if it ain't already

Yeah same, last year it was 100 in early October and the years before its baked, kinda used to it now already, and honestly I don’t mind it as long as there’s some storms with it or storms to end the pattern
Ok no I very much mind that its 90s in Oct

Well my homemade weather model ( my gut) says it’s going to be a cold October . Hottest day will peak 83-86 . Mean hottest day in October is like 86/87 in Raleigh anyhow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back