• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a winter dilusion, I see no cold air intrusion. Energy flying all over the place, but it ain't coming my way. Canada's warm Siberia's cold, man this story is getting old. Yes the mountain's got flurries, but boy you better hurry. 'Cause spring will be just around the way, and we never had a chance to break out the ole sleigh.

You didn’t invite me dude ! I would have came . What were we having ? 3 day old bojangles served with a fresh batch of meth , downed by some moonshine ?

Cold Vienna sausages with Texas Pete, pack of Nabs, Banana Moon Pie, and an RC Cola. Followed by heading back to the trailer and cooking up a fresh batch of Heisenberg’s finest while watching Breaking Bad

Is it a winter dilusion, I see no cold air intrusion. Energy flying all over the place, but it ain't coming my way. Canada's warm Siberia's cold, man this story is getting old. Yes the mountain's got flurries, but boy you better hurry. 'Cause spring will be just around the way, and we never had a chance to break out the ole sleigh.

Marshall Mathers called. He wants his mic back.

Good news, I can twitch the end of my finger this morning.

Bad news, my hand feels like I hit it with a sledge.
Nubian right? They can be a handful, I've got quite a few knots on my shins just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Nubian right? They can be a handful, I've got quite a few knots on my shins just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Yep. The one that tore my tendon is Midnight. She almost died from parasites last winter, but God blessed us and after months of care she made a better than full recovery. Now she is 200lbs of power.

The surgeon said he had to go into my palm to find the tendon which is why It hurts bad this morning. Thankfully there is tremadol and ibuprofen.

Yep. The one that tore my tendon is Midnight. She almost died from parasites last winter, but God blessed us and after months of care she made. Now she is 200lbs of power.

The surgeon said he had to go into my palm to find the tendon which is why It hurts bad this morning. Thankfully there is tremadol and ibuprofen.
Dang! That's the thanks you get from her? Lol JK, I get it, we (my wife especially) would go bananas if something happened to one of our Nigerian Dwarfs

Dang! That's the thanks you get from her? Lol JK, I get it, we (my wife especially) would go bananas if something happened to one of our Nigerian Dwarfs

Well if I had been smart(as my wife told me) I wouldn’t have grabbed her collar with her at full speed. I’ve done it lots of times but a dumb decision eventually gets you.

Midnight is the goat looking at the camera.

Attachments

• F509C1D3-D267-44D4-9C08-2218111332BA.jpeg
    F509C1D3-D267-44D4-9C08-2218111332BA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Well if I had been smart(as my wife told me) I wouldn’t have grabbed her collar with her at full speed. I’ve done it lots of times but a dumb decision eventually gets you.

Midnight is the goat looking at the camera.
Look at those floppy ears.... love it!

This is our buck, he stands a little over knee high and packs a freight train punch

Attach0_20201202_125707.jpg

Last edited:
Look at those floppy ears.... love it!

This is our buck, he stands a little over knee high and packs a freight train punch

View attachment 55164

I could believe that. Our Nubian buck is still smaller than our nannies as he is still young. We made sure to pet him often hoping we can keep him nice.

It sickens me sometimes how Atlanta-centric TWC is. For instance, they were comparing the temp this morning in Atlanta to Maine. It was 28 in Atlanta and 44 in Maine. A better comparison would have been the 26 in Gainesville, FL compared to 44 in Maine. Or better yet, it was 43 in Fort Myers, FL and 44 in Maine.

It sickens me sometimes how Atlanta-centric TWC is. For instance, they were comparing the temp this morning in Atlanta to Maine. It was 28 in Atlanta and 44 in Maine. A better comparison would have been the 26 in Gainesville, FL compared to 44 in Maine. Or better yet, it was 43 in Fort Myers, FL and 44 in Maine.
Why wouldn’t they be? Their HQ is right outside of metro Atlanta in Cobb Co. if I’m not mistaken. Of course they are going to be biased to the area they are in. I would imagine CNN was the same before they moved most of their operations to NYC.

Why wouldn’t they be? Their HQ is right outside of metro Atlanta in Cobb Co. if I’m not mistaken. Of course they are going to be biased to the area they are in. I would imagine CNN was the same before they moved most of their operations to NYC.
I don't care where their HQ is. They are not a regional network. They should at least pretend like Atlanta's weather is no more important than any other city.

Right beside the Battery, I pass it everyday hoping I can run into Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back