• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why they are pushing back the democratic convention back a month ? I mean if things aren't better in July i doubt they will be much better in August. Might as well just hold it in July or cancel it altogether.

I don't get why they are pushing back the democratic convention back a month ? I mean if things aren't better in July i doubt they will be much better in August.
things will probably be better. its probably a matter of not being able to plan it out with people not working

I'm not trying to be insensitive and I'm essential so I'm still working but this is ridiculous

Dallas County Extends Stay-at-Home Order Until May 20
That is getting dangerously close to Memorial Day weekend. I haven't completely given up hope that by the end of May or June we will be able to resume at least some activities (like simming)

That is getting dangerously close to Memorial Day weekend. I haven't completely given up hope that by the end of May or June we will be able to resume at least some activities (like simming)

yeah I'm hoping end of May can be salvaged

My wife is a veterinarian and has a huge amount of this drug at her practice....hmmm.
NO, we're not going to take it.
This is good to know, we have Nigerian Dwarf Goats, so if we ever have problems or questions and need a vet...... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back