• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if y'all get REELZ, an Autopsy, the Last Hours of... that profiles Jeff Epstein is about to start.

Edit: (Enter does it again) This should be interesting with how people feel about his death, I'll report back with what the doctor thinks about the death.

At slightly past the midway point...

Dr. Hunter already said that the way his ligature was positioned could have easily been a suicide.

His injuries are seen in both suicide and homicide strangulation/hangings.

There's signs of abuse of drugs even though he said that he didn't drink/use drugs. It looks like he may have used anabolic steroids and although I didn't catch the drug names, apparently one of the drugs he took is linked to depression.

General description of how he wasn't a great guy at all throughout the show.

Last edited:
The doctor in this show concluded that suicide was what most likely happened in the case of Epstein, based on the fact that there was an altercation where he had tried to commit suicide earlier, saying that if he wasn't trying to commit suicide that there would've been evidence of a struggle in the pictures taken, and discrediting that theory that was presented on 60 minutes (the idea that he was strangled by a wire).

He did say however that there was one thing that got missed by the people in prison, the fact that he had written a last will 2 days before his death. He said that its a little unbelievable that the prison missed that he wrote that, given that he had been on suicide watch.

Also got to find out mostly about the side of how he was not a great person at all.

Lol what
GEFSSE_prec_snens_264.png
April Fools!

Need some tips on lightning pictures for my t7 rebel, so I already know this, I’ve set my ISO to 100, AV to 5.6, set manual focus, shutter speed at 6”, is this correct ?

If storm systems dramatically under perform the next week or two, it could be because Mr. Thunderstorm has corona.

Maine looks to getting some good fun later this week. Wish I could there.0A6BCC16-3F9C-4A6B-AD46-C63FC6005668.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back