• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthernWx needs a name change to Southern&MidwestWx. Time to expand our horizons, folks. We aren’t just a regional BB any more! When will be adding the NE? I just hope we don’t get too big for our britches like American did with this growth!

Never the NE. Too many Patriot fans there that might slip in.

Only either in 2020 or in The Twilight Zone can someone have a mosquito mini infestation INSIDE one's house. I keep seeing them flying and buzzing around in different rooms (usually one at a time) and I have a bunch of bites on my legs. No more shorts til further notice. Wtf?

How does one get mosquitos inside if they're not being let in from outside? I always thought being inside offered protection from them. I've never seen anything like this before. smh

@Jessy89 and @Shaggy I’ll say this here: if these INSIDE mosquitos continue to persist, they are the Antichrist. Just a hunch, i mean this makes as much, if not more, sense vs what Jessy said.

Or how about this? I’ll say this here if Covid-19 doesn't go away. that virus is the Antichrist. Just a hunch.

Only either in 2020 or in The Twilight Zone can someone have a mosquito mini infestation INSIDE one's house. I keep seeing them flying and buzzing around in different rooms (usually one at a time) and I have a bunch of bites on my legs. No more shorts til further notice. Wtf?

How does one get mosquitos inside if they're not being let in from outside? I always thought being inside offered protection from them. I've never seen anything like this before. smh
Terminix offers good protection from them!

I've been getting bit and I still wear shorts. I just keep scratchin'. Lol

For inside too. We use them and the only thing we have in the house is the occasional fly.

I use them, too. I called them 1/2 hour ago and they're sending people to my house on Wednesday. But when I mentioned mosquitos inside, she said she had never heard that complaint. I just killed another one that had already bit me based on the blood that I saw. I keep thinking that maybe I killed the last one but then will come still another one a few hours later, sometimes in another room.

Call it the Dragon Derecho. If you look at the latest radar, it takes the appearance of a dragon (sort of)

I use them, too. I called them 1/2 hour ago and they're sending people to my house on Wednesday. But when I mentioned mosquitos inside, she said she had never heard that complaint. I just killed another one that had already bit me based on the blood that I saw. I keep thinking that maybe I killed the last one but then will come still another one a few hours later, sometimes in another room.
Man sorry about that. That sux!

Between Mack and Rainstorm, I'm not sure who's better. They're both awesome at what they do although Rainstorm has been missing in action for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back