• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im telling you topography plays a role even if it isnt ocean seabreeze or mountains. Day after day storms form to my west, break up, and recongeal around Jordan Lake. Im sure New Hill, Brickhaven, Apex, Bonsal, Moncure are tired of getting the storms I cant get. Time to break the hose out yet again, if I want some German Johnson tomatoes.

I was traversing some bushy terrain very slowly. I’m in pain.
I had two years in a row I hit a yellow jackets nest along my fence line and ditch. So now I wait till it’s colder to clean out the fence line and ditch. Last year they came out but were to disoriented from the cold so they were hitting me but not stinging. I dug them up and found the queen. She was huge. Then I poured gas on them all ??. #winning

Also lumber is crazy high right now.
Also gloves are going up again in September. Seems the shortage of gloves is making it a bidding war to what companies in America get the gloves being made overseas. Right now Gloveworks is winning of higher prices is winning.

Had my first thunderstorms here today! The clouds for them are very weird! Have seen 3 different storms today, the dark clouds coming in with the storms, just look fuzzy, like a fog deck when it starts breaking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back