• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy is ok, just never a fave! I’m more of a Dire Straights kind of guy! Mark Knophler, is a very underrated guitarist, IMO, The Cars, AC/DC, even Billy Joel, I love most all music, except country!
and speaking of guitars:Van Halen and EVH, top 5 guitarist all day, everyday!
Except country ? Well that is rather disappointing really, glad Iowa will be having you because the Carolinas can no longer claim such a blasphemous person as yourself! Enjoy your flat cornfields, terrible food , and snow ! :mad:

Except country ? Well that is rather disappointing really, glad Iowa will be having you because the Carolinas can no longer claim such a blasphemous person as yourself! Enjoy your flat cornfields, terrible food , and snow ! :mad:
Better Mexican and pizza than here, already! ?

Nothing better then cleaning sour milk out of a car when it’s 317 degrees outside. Might just pour gasoline, light it and call it a day. I will say I am impressed with the distance the milk was able to travel. The kid might have talent.
Been there before and not doing it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back