• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a terrible idea. You shouldn't strive for equal outcomes. Equal opportunity, yes, but not total equality. Everybody equal is everybody dumb and poor.
Asheville is a sinking city let them be man! Let them enjoy their heroin , pills, poop on street, weed, meth, and crazy ideas. Trust me its not a city people are moving too anymore lol.

Pork shoulder steaks on the grill. Squash, onions, and bacon. Garden salad and Caprese salad. Good dinner coming up.

Fixing to put up a fence around all my land. Tired of the dogs and kids next door crossing my yard. Mean while my remodel of my home and my yard work is looking good

I think we should have an award system to win a special tag?

1. Like a best Snowfall prediction or tropical forecast.
2. Snowstorm winner. Whoever gets the largest snowfall from a storm (has to be named by Weather Channel to count). You keep this Tag till you are either the next storm, or the end of the season on April 1st.
3. Biggest screw zone. <-- Cuz @SD and @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy aren't winning anything else this year.
4. Maybe highest rain totals in a calendar month? Although not sure, because @BufordWX would win this every month this year....
5? most birdman post of the month? <-- this one is negotiable...

2. Snowstorm winner. Whoever gets the largest snowfall from a storm (has to be named by Weather Channel to count). You keep this Tag till you are either the next storm, or the end of the season on April 1st.
3. Biggest screw zone. <-- Cuz @SD and @RainlessSnowless & Grumpy aren't winning anything else this year.
4. Maybe highest rain totals in a calendar month? Although not sure, because @BufordWX would win this every month this year....
Every time I see your username I have to do a double take haha

This would be fun

@Myfrotho704_ any photography tips on catching the Neowise comet? I just got a new camera (Canon EOS M100) and I'd like to test it out. All I have for a lens is a Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3. Nothing fancy, just came with the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back