• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Discussion

Fun to track well inland I should add.
Man am I failing on making a clear point today ... nowhere in FL is well inland so any active season is a bit of a concern, for selfish reasons if no other ... and no power in N FL for a week in August or September really sux ... ?

Man am I failing on making a clear point today ... nowhere in FL is well inland so any active season is a bit of a concern, for selfish reasons if no other ... and no power in N FL for a week in August or September really sux ... ?
I’ve enjoyed a certain week in N Fla the past few years....?

I’m optimistic that SE US hurricane landfall fans are finally going to be disappointed this year. They’ve had their storms. It is time for a much needed break. We’ll see.
Larry,
That certain week is the last Sat in October ... FL/GA in JAX (I think) ... and Gators gonna chomp a Dawg this year ...
?

We actually have a QB that can run and pass for once. With our RBs and WRs we should score more. And the Defense will be nasty good! I’m sure it will be close going into the 4th as always. Can’t wait!

We have 3
and
One heck of a backfield
D is back
If we get a season, it'll be fun
One of us is gonna make Saban retire in any event ... ?

We actually have a QB that can run and pass for once. With our RBs and WRs we should score more. And the Defense will be nasty good! I’m sure it will be close going into the 4th as always. Can’t wait!
We have 3
and
One heck of a backfield
D is back
If we get a season, it'll be fun
One of us is gonna make Saban retire in any event ... ?
Roll tide loosers.?

I've been watching this area past couple runs
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_43.png

And the hype is starting modernweenie

View attachment 40851

View attachment 40852

This is so setting up for the biggest hurricane season forecasting flop in a very long time and possibly similar to the major flop of the winter of 2018-9. A flop like this would be absolutely fabulous.
Maybe the current NH cooling of the last 2 months will aid in this potential flop.

Maybe people will later look back and say "hindsight is 2020" regarding the 2020 flop.

the only reason I might believe the hype is because 2020 has been one disaster after another up til now

Back