• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Discussion

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
Fun to track well inland I should add.
Man am I failing on making a clear point today ... nowhere in FL is well inland so any active season is a bit of a concern, for selfish reasons if no other ... and no power in N FL for a week in August or September really sux ... ๐ŸŽ‡

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Man am I failing on making a clear point today ... nowhere in FL is well inland so any active season is a bit of a concern, for selfish reasons if no other ... and no power in N FL for a week in August or September really sux ... ๐ŸŽ‡
Iโ€™ve enjoyed a certain week in N Fla the past few years....๐Ÿถ

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
Iโ€™m optimistic that SE US hurricane landfall fans are finally going to be disappointed this year. Theyโ€™ve had their storms. It is time for a much needed break. Weโ€™ll see.
Larry,
That certain week is the last Sat in October ... FL/GA in JAX (I think) ... and Gators gonna chomp a Dawg this year ...
๐Ÿ˜

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
It is Halloween ... and you have no QB ... the Athens run is over ... ๐Ÿˆ
We actually have a QB that can run and pass for once. With our RBs and WRs we should score more. And the Defense will be nasty good! Iโ€™m sure it will be close going into the 4th as always. Canโ€™t wait!

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
We actually have a QB that can run and pass for once. With our RBs and WRs we should score more. And the Defense will be nasty good! Iโ€™m sure it will be close going into the 4th as always. Canโ€™t wait!
We have 3
and
One heck of a backfield
D is back
If we get a season, it'll be fun
One of us is gonna make Saban retire in any event ... ๐ŸŽ†

Bham 99

Reaction score
We have 3
and
One heck of a backfield
D is back
If we get a season, it'll be fun
One of us is gonna make Saban retire in any event ... ๐ŸŽ†
Roll tide loosers.๐Ÿ˜‰

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
This is so setting up for the biggest hurricane season forecasting flop in a very long time and possibly similar to the major flop of the winter of 2018-9. A flop like this would be absolutely fabulous.
Maybe the current NH cooling of the last 2 months will aid in this potential flop.

Maybe people will later look back and say "hindsight is 2020" regarding the 2020 flop.

Brent

Reaction score
the only reason I might believe the hype is because 2020 has been one disaster after another up til now