• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be worse. When I go below freezing Monday night I don’t even know when we’ll come back above yet. On top of that, I don’t even want to know what the wind chills will feel like. LolView attachment 71991
That WxBug app, is ?! 568FD531-7EB5-4866-B4C6-B5407A4F23C4.png

It Gon spit in your face.

Edit: probably twice in fact.

Edit #2: Or Exlax you.

I’ll take ice. I’ll take ANYTHING . We are running out of winter days lol. Plus I spent HOURS in December splitting wood . By God I’m using it ! Lol . I’m a city boy so splitting wood was hell for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your awake and reading this, you are in desperate search for good trends, your letting weather models take over your life. Okay

Why are you still reading ? A little upset that I said the truth ? Your still reading I don’t get it.

Get yo ass to sleep because nothing ain’t happening

you’ve been baited

If your awake and reading this, you are in desperate search for good trends, your letting weather models take over your life. Okay

Why are you still reading ? A little upset that I said the truth ? Your still reading I don’t get it.

you’ve been baited
Boy you wild!!!

you’ve been baited
Need a good bbw to eat with, smash, get your mind off of snow

That's it I'm out bye guys have fun watching this crap show !!!
You know you’ll be back, you can’t help it. And neither can I. I hate it, but I’ll be back. We all will. And when I eventually get a slushy inch of snow that sizzles away in the morning sun in a couple hours, the countless hours of time I spent toiling over and melting down about models will all be worth it. Or will it???

Lets at least learn from this. Which model was the first to start pulling back West over multiple runs?

Why is everyone so upset? Yall really thought this would happen 10 days out? Modeling has been horrible this year, a hint is all it is, pattern might be there or not, we still dont honestly know, models shift a lot, but odds are nothing and a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back