• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Work Place. Walmart's new store employee blueprint. The idea is to remove manager titles and infuse a 'Team' football esque construct to Walmart. It blows for most employees, especially long term managerial positions. It tries to emphasize cross training of hourly folks over hiring new employees.
That just seems like it would be bad for customers. It's a lot harder to find associates to help you in stores than it used to be.

you'd be amazed the number of times people ask me stuff because nobody is in all of grocery lol

and that's now before the changes..
Trying to explain Walmart life to customers, always fun. They have no idea what us grunts go through.. lol

Remember all those Black Friday pallets from last year? I was the grunt who literally moved all those from storage containers to the garden center the day before. Others brought them into the store to place in action alleys.

BTW, I love the physical labor at Walmart. Only thing that ruins a day is a dipshit manager or a sour, stupid customer.

BTW, I love the physical labor at Walmart. Only thing that ruins a day is a dipshit manager or a sour, stupid customer.

Yeah I can't complain too much I have a set schedule and it's really close to where I live(I used to have a stupid long commute when I lived in Alabama for a worse job) and I like most of my coworkers so yeah it definitely could be way worse

I worked GM Cap 2 for a few years.. you know the 'backbone' of the store. Man, made some of the best workplace friendships doing that. Too bad the turnover is crazy for Cap 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back